1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in the godhead of three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten free of all sin by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word and deed. By this statement we affirm our belief that man was created by a direct act of God in His image, not evolved from previously existing creatures. All of mankind sinned in Adam and Eve, the historical parents of the entire human race, and so fall short of God's required standard of absolute righteousness.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood by which He paid the divine penalty of death for all mankind.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal, premillennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to the earth.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven and the everlasting punishment of the lost in the Lake of Fire.